The Ultimate Guide For A Wildly Successful Business
We believe businesses should help us live the life we want But often business owners find they slowly become a slave to their business which requires more time, effort and resources.
We have created a business owner’s ultimate guide to a successful business, working less hours but still allowing you to make a difference.
This 29 page guide shows:
- How to identify if you are Artist, Manager or Entrepreneur
- The power of coaches and mentors
- Who are the most important people in your business (Tip: its not you!)
- Bookkeepers can make or break your business
- Why reducing taxes should not be a priority
- How to understand and win the game of business
The Ultimate Guide For Business Owners Who Want to pay Less Tax
Do you think there is a chance you may be over tipping the Taxman? You are not alone. We all want to pay less tax! This Ultimate Tax Guide shows business owners how they can run a successful profitable business and keep taxes to the minimum.
This 30 page guide shows:
- Why Superannuation is a no brainer!
- Why Investment Income should not come to you as an Income
- Why Negative Gearing may mean negative cash
- How having the wrong Tax Structure means less cash in your pocket
- Why getting the right balance between low taxes and building wealth is essential.
Should you buy and investment property? Or would you be better off investing somewhere else?
Australia has a fascination with Property.
But is it as good as it seems?
This 16 page guide explains
- What to consider before ‘jumping into property’
- The costs of getting in, getting out and holding costs
- Why negative gearing is not always good
- Why you should avoid interest only loans
- What are your alternatives