GST is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business – so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay GST.
Businesses registered for GST are, in fact, unpaid tax collectors for the government. Not only are they unpaid, if businesses calculate it incorrectly they are fined and charged interest!
The ever widening scope of GST, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations, and the ever growing demands of the Australian tax office call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay the Exchequer more than you need to!
We provide an efficient cost effective GST service, which includes:
- Assistance with GST registration
- Advice on GST planning and administration
- Use of the most appropriate scheme
- GST control and reconciliation
- Help with completing Business Activity Statements
- Planning to minimise future problems with the Australian Tax office
- Negotiating with the ATO on disputes and representing you.